Sunday, October 9, 2011

BEHOLD MY EMPTY BLOG

WHAT IS UP, INTERNET!

So it's my senior year of college and I've (finally) opened up a sketchblog/projectblog/rantingblog to post all my random sketchings and musings. And my student animations will go here too. I'll be doing a full short animation every few weeks for my senior seminar class, so those will pop up every now and then, along with process work and sketches. Also planning on revamping my original website, so this will be where things go in the meantime. A mini-portfolio, I guess?

I'm also, to a lesser extent, a graphic designer, so some slightly-less-animated things might show up too. I'll try and keep things organized between the two concentrations.

I've never blogged consistently before, so maybe it's time, eh?

Hello!

CKN

0 comments: